I painted the robot with some water color. I know I went outside the lines but I will touch it up in Photoshop. I put the news paper articles under it because that's what I think I am going to do for the poster. I want to incorporate some red in the background as well.
You and your robots. I love this idea Elena..i think the newspaper is just what it needs for a background. The black and white print will contrast with the robot's black and white in all the right ways.
ReplyDeleteBe carful not to let the robot blend into the background though. I think adding alot of red in the background will be a good way to make sure the robot remains the focus of your work and doesn't get lost in the newspaper.
ReplyDeleteAnother thing you could do is to make the outlines on the robot thick and dark like the fist on your blog's background. That will also help it to pop.