" Every generation needs a new revolution" - Thomas Jefferson

The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sketches

I have narrowed it down between 2 sketches. Please help me choose one. Cast your vote on my poll! Any advice will be helpful! Thanks!!!!
                                                             Robot 1




Robot 2

4 comments:

  1. I like robot two =) he's really tough looking. The spikes on his shoulders are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like robot one because of how it continues off the page. Maybe you could add the spikes and give it a mohawk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love #1. he looks more like "hey im just the average robot, but im here to kick butt!" its subtle yet effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. number one for sure. im also doing a robotic revolution, this should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete